Bangalore (India) and Warren (NJ), January 19, 2015: Mindtree, a global technology services company, announced its results today for the third quarter ended December 31, 2014, as approved by its Board of Directors.
“Our clients continue to look at Mindtree as their partner of choice for Digital Transformation, all the way from innovation to rapid execution. Our ability to drive significant optimization in our chosen verticals, in IT and application management, remains a strong foundation for delivering sustained value to our clients. Together with digital, the Mindtree story is becoming stronger than ever before” said Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO & Managing Director, Mindtree.
Key financial highlights:
- In USD terms:
- Revenue at $147.7 million (growth of 0.4% q-o-q / 16.2% y-o-y). Constant currency revenue growth of 2% q-o-q
- Net profit at $22.8 million (growth of 0.3% q-o-q / 60.5% y-o-y)
- In Rupee terms:
- Revenue at ₹ 9,117 million (growth of 2.6% q-o-q / 15.3% y-o-y)
- Net profit at ₹ 1,408 million (growth of 2.5% q-o-q / 58.6% y-o-y)
- 201 active clients as of December 31, 2014
- Adds one client to $50 million category
- 13,323 employees as of December 31, 2014
- Added 1,016 employees during the quarter on a gross basis
- Trailing 12 months attrition is at 18.1%
- Awards and recognition:
- Ranked in top 5 in the Asiamoney Corporate Governance Poll (India) across categories such as overall corporate governance, disclosure and transparency, shareholder rights and investor relations
- World rank #4 in 2014 by Association for Talent Development dedicated to learning, training and talent development
- Krishnakumar Natarajan, MD & CEO, Mindtree was awarded the Best CEO under the IT/ITES (Mid-sized companies) category at the India’s Best CEO 2014 awards by Business Today-PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Dividend announcement:
- The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on January 19, 2015 recommended an interim dividend of 40% (₹ 4 per equity share of par value ₹ 10 each) for the quarter ended December 31, 2014.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.