Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) enterprises face extraordinary challenges today. Digitization is reshaping consumer behavior, pushing enterprises to engage directly with consumers in innovative ways. Building productive and collaborative relationships with the partner ecosystem has become increasingly important for manufacturers. Growing opportunities in developing markets is forcing manufacturers to work in unfamiliar areas.
Mindtree partners with global CPG enterprises including 4 of the top 10 to deliver superior IT solutions. We help our customers create and improve the utilization of their digital assets. Our trade promotion solutions enable them to manage, measure and optimize trade spend. We help customers achieve superior distributor connectivity and identify cross sell opportunities through distribution management solutions. We enable sales force to communicate on the move and collaborate better with partners. Expertise in advanced analytics help our customers prepare for the future by answering the unasked questions.
Our innovative solutions include:
• mPromo, a trade promotion solution
• mKonnect, a customer engagement platform
• mSales, a sales force collaboration platform
• CPG-Retail Innovation Center, to convert ideas into solutions
Our track record
• Improved consumer engagement through digital business solutions, for a global portfolio of 53 brands, 200+ brand-country combinations, 385 sites and 7 regions
• Enabled 10,000 distributors and 41,000 salesmen in emerging markets, to sell, distribute and merchandize products with a distribution management solution
• Managed trade promotions of over USD 1.5 billon across 35+ countries in APAC, Africa, Europe and Latin America, enabling optimized trade spend
• Improved collaboration, reduced “concept-to-shelf” time cycle and increased customer satisfaction through a next generation digital marketing platform, for a global CPG enterprise
• Achieved significant cost savings for a global beverage company, by consolidating eight legacy systems into one application that managed 300,000+ customers