As enterprises become ever more dependent on outside market behavior and competitive forces, the ability to leverage valuable customer and product use data from a variable of sources grows more critical. Most organizations are overwhelmed by the information blizzard and don’t know what to do with the data they spend millions of dollars collecting. Mindtree helps global enterprises manage data more effectively, generate more accurate and timely reports and meet regulatory compliance.
Mindtree’s Enterprise Data Management services offerings include:
- Data governance: Defining and managing data policies and procedures for classifying, organizing, and communicating complex activities around decisions and taking action based on enterprise data.
- Master data management: Analyzing existing data management processes and developing best practices for handling data inside and outside the organization.
- Data quality: Creating tools and processes to assess, manage, control and improve the accuracy, completeness, validity and quality of data across the enterprise.
- Data architecture assessment: Analyzing the existing data environment and developing guidelines that addresses operational data stores, data warehouse and data mart implementations.
- Data integration: Analyzing existing data integration processes and developing guidelines that cover how data is collected, combined, transformed and stored.
- Metadata management: Developing guidelines that cover handling data definitions and information about data.
- Data security: Analyzing existing data security processes and developing best practices to improve data content protection and transmission security.
Our Enterprise Data Management services are powered by a comprehensive set of assets and accelerators, assessment and diagnostic frameworks, best practices, and design and development guidelines.