Mindtree’s deal import tool helps in bulk import of trades into your Mx3.1 system in a non-interactive mode. Using this tool, the desired test data around trades can be populated into the Mx3.1 system for any testing activities in SIT/ UAT. The tool supports trade insertion for all asset classes.
Benefits delivered by Mindtree’s deal import tool:
- Automated trade insertion for all asset classes achieved using native Murex tools without significant investment in COTS test automation tools
- Large-scale test trade data insertion into the system to help with various testing phases and objectives
- Can be used as a ‘load’ generator during performance testing
- Enables rapid import of test deals across multiple asset classes to Murex
- Minimizes the effort to set up testing environments with valid test data
- Helps insert test data, covering test scenarios which have already been set up, and fast tracks quality assurance