Mindtree’s log monitoring tool helps in pro-active monitoring of complex Murex EOD (End-Of-Day) processes and alerts relevant parties on the status of various jobs within the EOD. The tool helps cut down on time delay between the occurrence of an issue and resolution by the production support team. EOD activities need to be completed and all outputs delivered on time, failing which there would be a risk of not starting the business activities as per the defined hours next day.
Benefits delivered by Mindtree’s log monitoring tool:
- Proactive monitoring of all Murex EOD jobs in production environments
- Alerts relevant parties on the status of each of the jobs configured in Murex EOD and provides data points around execution time/elapsed time.
- On-time delivery of Mx3.1 EOD reports on a daily basis.
- Enables time-based scheduled tracking of Murex logs to identify errors
- Insights are provided to ensure business continuity and includes fixed and float rates, expired trades, EOD accounting, position consolidations, market data validation, data population and reporting