Duck Creek Technologies
- Mindtree’s Duck Creek capabilities overview
- 2017 Implementing the first full-suite Duck Creek system
- 2016 deployed Duck Creek On-Demand
- 2016 deployed first Duck Creek system in Australia
Value of the Partnership
Mindtree has been a valuable Duck Creek partner since 2003. Mindtree has one of the largest pools of industry-the partner of choice for global systems integrators and services firms.
- 325-plus resources in our Duck Creek practice.
- 110-plus successful projects.
- 50-plus key property and casualty insurance clients.
Our Kalinga Duck Creek global learning center is a breeding ground for innovation. Here, our teams hone their expertise in process flow, service-oriented architecture (SOA) and ACORD web services standards with experienced practitioners.
As one of Duck Creek’s most experienced and trusted systems integrators, we offer an extensive inventory of accelerators, test integration technologies and upgrade services:
- Accelerators. Our extensive suite allows insurers to deploy new products or upgrade existing ones more efficiently and with less risk. Our Duck Creek accelerators includes XactArch, XactAnalysis, XactConnect, XactData and XactTest . We also offer a line of quickstart templates suited for waterfall, agile and hybrid design approaches.
- Test automation. Our proprietary MindTest™ methodology streamlines release planning, test design, test case build and implementation and severity-based test exit criteria for the Duck Creek Test Automation Center. We also provide tools, reusable assets, best practices and resources that increase testing efficiency and accelerate product rollouts.
- Upgrade services. Our Duck Creek upgrade and customization services for Duck Creek skins include manuscripts, themes, forms, task management and more. Additional services cover database integration, custom components, interfaces, and hardware and software integration.
Together, Mindtree and Duck Creek have helped insurers reap a 43% ROI with automation and web-based underwriting solutions. We have helped global insurers save $60 million in reinsurance costs, improved process efficiency by 30% and accelerated time to market for new lines of business and rate changes by 50%.