- Mindtree's SAP capabilities overview
- 2017 Mindtree’s ATLAS for SAP accelerates transition to SAP HANA-powered digital platforms
- Bluefin Solutions – A Mindtree Company
- 2016 SAP Gold Partner status for Bluefin
- 2015 SAP Pinnacle Awards - customer choice
Value of the Partnership
Mindtree and SAP have been strategic partners since 2008. Today the relationship is even stronger due to Mindtree’s 2015 acquisition of Bluefin Solutions, a Gold Partner and considered one of SAP’s go-to HANA innovation partners.
Mindtree's Bluefin deploys cutting-edge enterprise solutions around the world. We are currently the only integrated service provider in the world with expertise on the SAP HANA platform across all three major public cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. Mindtree is also one of a handful of Lighthouse Partners, which lets us offer customers SAP’s re-imagined enterprise resource planning solution, SAP S/4HANA via the public cloud.
Our strong relationship with SAP, enriched by four SAP mentors, gives us competitive advantages. We not only consult and implement SAP, we also have our own product offerings built on SAP technology:
- mInspect integrates with SAP’s commercial project management (CPM) application and leverages the key functionalities of its PICM add-on.
- mPromo integrates with SAP trade promotion management (TPM), empowering the ﬁeld to plan, execute and track trade promotion events effectively with real-time insights into promotion performance.
- mWorkspace acts as a multi-project dashboard, displaying general project health indicators so managers can take corrective actions where necessary.
Our SAP centers of excellence (CoE) cover seven areas: HANA and business intelligence, S/4HANA, enterprise performance management, customer engagement, mobility UX and development, database and technology and project management. Each CoE has developed numerous proofs of concepts and solution accelerators to elevate user experience and streamline migrations and upgrades.