Year 2012-13 - a review
- Mindtree starts the year with Prof. Pankaj Chandra, Director, IIM-B joining the Mindtree Board of Directors and a 21.7 % revenue growth in USD terms in FY-12.
- Initiates the aggressive plans on becoming an expertise-led organization.
- Appoints Ravi Shankar and Greg Blount to its leadership team. Ravi Shankar joins as the Chief People Officer while Greg Blount heads the US Strategic Accounts.
- Ramesh Ramanathan, co-founder Janaagraha joins Mindtree Board of Directors.
- KPN and Mindtree jointly invest in a cloud services aggregation platform. First of its kind to offer a flexible platform for reducing costs, increased productivity and accelerated time to market.
- Signs key deals with a large European travel and transportation company, a large US bank for engineering their core applications.
- Closes a successful first quarter with a net profit growth of 116.2 % YOY in USD terms.
- Zinnov consulting ranks Mindtree among the top 5 global R&D services providers.
- Hires industry expert Arun Rangaraju as Senior Vice President to double its SAP headcount and widen the SAP service portfolio.
- Announces its first US Delivery Center at Gainesville, Florida as open for business. Focuses on specific verticals and agile development.
- Unveils a new brand identity to appeal to global customers and a younger audience. Sets a new mission, values, voice and logo for the future of Mindtree.
- Signs large deals as strategic IT partner for a large manufacturing company in the US and a large European telecom services provider.
- Mindtree’s VMUnify and Kryptos Networks bring superior cloud infrastructure to customers in Asia. VMUnify enables Cloud Service Providers, Telecom Providers and Enterprises to offer cloud infrastructure at lower investments.
- Governor Rick Scott inaugurates Mindtree’s first US delivery center at Gainesville, Florida.
- Forbes Asia selects Mindtree as one of the ‘200 Best under a Billion companies’.
- Large superannuation and pension administration specialist selects Mindtree for its product development and testing of its core applications.
- Signs a landmark deal, to offer development and testing services, with a product engineering company that provides a cloud platform for collaboration and document sharing.
- Increases its $ 5 Million and $ 10 Million customers following strong account mining strategies.
- Improves overall Fortune India 500 ranking to 424 from 445 last year.
- A large hotel chain selects Mindtree to provide managed services for application and infrastructure support.
- Signs a multi-year engagement with an infrastructure provider to offer cloud platform support, in a multi-year engagement.
- Consecutively tops corporate polls by World Finance and Asiamoney. Mindtree is named ‘Best Corporate Governance India’, 2013 by World Finance magazine and ranked second in ‘Best Overall for Corporate Governance (in India)’ by Asiamoney.
- A global employee perception survey conducted by Glassdoor ranked Krishnakumar Natarajan at 28th in the list of Top 50 CEOs worldwide.