Year 2013-14: a review
- Mindtree starts the year on a high note by winning the India's Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for the 7th time.
- Chosen as a partner to provide managed services by a large hotel chain for their application and infrastructure support.
- Signs a large multi-year engagement with an existing global financial services client to provide support to their global business and human resources technology portfolio
- Signs two multi-year engagements with an existing client, a world leader in the computer and software technology industry, to provide support services for their developer tools and cloud business
- Selected as a strategic partner to build the next generation digital platform for a leading vehicle rental company
- Mindtree ranked 40th among the 535 participating organizations, moving up 7 ranks as compared to last year. This survey was conducted by The Economic times and Great Place to Work® Institute.
- Chosen as a strategic partner by a leading human capital management software and services company based in Europe to provide a range of application, testing, BI and infrastructure services
- Zinnov Consulting, ranks Mindtree as a leading global product engineering service provider in its 'Global Service Provider Ratings 2013'
- Launches Gladius, a video management software
- Selected by Forbes Asia 2013 as one of the ‘Best Under A Billion’ companies
- Wins a Gold rating at the 5th Annual Golden Bridge Awards in the 'Company Growth of the Year' category at Gainesville, Florida, U.S. in just one year, establishing Mindtree as one of the leading go-to-onshore sources for Agile and Digital business expertise
- Microsoft selects Mindtree as Windows Azure circle partner
- Appoints Paul Gottsegen to lead Marketing, Strategy and Alliances as Senior Vice-President and Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer
- Celebrates the successful first year of its U.S. Delivery Center in Gainesville, Florida
- Wins Gainesville, Florida Chamber of Commerce 'Business of the Year' award for innovative practices
- Strengthens leadership team with the addition of Ramesh Pillai and Mark Wilsdon to spearhead Hi-Tech services and European sales, respectively
- Wins 'SAP® 2013 Industry Mobile Application Challenges' at SAP’s TechEd event for mobility solutions for the retail and logistics industries
- Receives the ‘Most Promising Company of the Year’ award from CNBC TV18
- Krishnakumar Natarajan, CEO and MD, is voted as one of India's Top 100 CEOs by Business Today – Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Adds Apurva Purohit, CEO, Music Broadcast Pvt Ltd, and N.S. Parthasarathy to the Board of Directors
- Broadens client portfolio: $5 million clients grow to 24; $10 million clients grow to 13; $20 million clients grow to 6
- Named as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s report ‘IT Outsourcing in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2013’
- Recognized as ‘Best Managed IT / Software / Technology Company in Asia’ and the ‘Best Managed Company in India’ categories for 2013 by Euromoney’s Annual Asia Company Ranking
- Ranked among top 3 corporations in India, in all categories related to Governance and Investor relations by Asiamoney
- Celebrates 10th year of Osmosis, Mindtree’s technology festival that encourages innovation and expert thinking