Executive Vice President and Head, Enterprise Services Lines
Kamran has more than 20 years of experience in the IT Services industry and is Executive Vice President at Mindtree. He is part of the co-founding team of Mindtree and is currently responsible for the P&L, strategy and execution of the Enterprise Service Lines including RUN, Package Solutions and Salesforce Practice. Kamran is based out of Mindtree’s U.S. headquarters in Warren, NJ.
Prior to this role Kamran, was responsible for Mindtree’s business and overall relationship with Microsoft, Mindtree’s largest client. Prior to managing the Microsoft account, Kamran was the Chief Technology Officer of Mindtree. In this role, Kamran provided oversight to Mindtree's Digital Practice, the Central Architecture Group and the Enterprise Integration Practice. As part of this role, Kamran also tracked emerging technologies and ensured that Mindtree is well prepared to play a competitive role in such areas.
Prior to co-founding Mindtree, Kamran was a director at Cambridge Technology Partners, where he prescribed e-Business architectures for Fortune 1000 companies. While at Cambridge, he led some of the largest and most complex Internet projects within the company and was responsible for leading and mentoring a group of technical architects.
Kamran holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in computer science and engineering sciences from Dartmouth College, Hanover, N.H., a Masters degree in computer science with a concentration in artificial intelligence from the University of Wisconsin, Madison and an MBA from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Some of the technical presentations and publications by Kamran include:
- Panelist at the 2014 Zinnov Confluence Conference
- Panelist on “Innovation Driven Businesses” at the 2013 Macedonia Global Investment Summit
- Keynote at Workshop on E-Business (WEB) 2012 hosted by UNC and University of Florida
- Panelist on “Mainframe and SOA” at a techtarget conference 2010
- Presented on “Best Practices in Distributed Software Development” at the IEEE TCF Information Technology Professional Conference 2010
- Blog on “Technology Predictions for Asia in 2011” at the IDG Connect portal
- Blogs on “Emerging Trends”at mindtree.com
- Article: “Is Cloud Computing Ready for the Enterprise?” in cioupdate.com