360° view of customers, quotes, and orders using Salesforce for a leading global manufacturer of home products
The client is a division of world leader in home products manufacturing company. They design and sells custom stone and tile for kitchens and baths to consumers, designers, contractors, and other trade professionals through retail store locations in the United States, Canada, and London
- The client lacked a centralized CRM solution to track/manage customers and their sales pipeline
- Associates and management were using Excel spreadsheets to track sales, which was diﬃcult to manage, and resulted in lost opportunities
- Quoting was done via a complicated process on the SAP platform that had poor UI/UX.
- Accessing reports was a challenge, and real-time insights were unavailable.
- The client realized a need to provide their teams with better customer experience and improve/standardize their sales and forecasting processes.
- Magnet360 implemented a Salesforce Lightning based CRM platform that transformed the highly fragmented and manual processes to a highly digitalized and customer focused sell-in process
- Salesforce was integrated with SAP via MuleSoft to enable visibility into Customers, Products, Orders, and Quotes within Sales Cloud
- OMS+ was implemented for quoting on top of SAP to improve the quoting of UI/UX for Sales associates
- Enabled collaboration through Salesforce Chatter to improve communication between team members
- The client gained a 360° view of all customer interactions, quotes, previous & upcoming orders, and product interests to provide a better customer experience
- Sales associates are now able to leverage reporting and notiﬁcations to follow-up on quotes so opportunities don’t fall through the cracks
- Sales associates are now empowered with better data for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities spanning across the business
- Leadership can manage pipeline and get real-time forecast insights from anywhere via reports & dashboards