Automation of Business Reporting, Health Checks and Job Monitoring for Multinational Insurance Firm
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. The firm specializes in Property Casualty, Life and Retirement.
The company had 268 production support tasks and was spending 162 man-months’ worth of manual efforts on SOP-based jobs.
The business group was putting a lot of pressure to reduce 20% of the overall IT operations expenditure.
There was a steady increase in inconsistencies in the quality of repeated tasks being performed.
Added to the above issues, the morale of employees performing repetitive tasks was very low.
Mindtree used its RAPID methodology to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
RPA was introduced in top six areas:
- Job monitoring
- Business reporting
- Proactive incident management
- Health check
- Status reporting
- Email monitoring
- 10 man-months’ worth savings delivered in business reporting, job monitoring and proactive Incident management
- 90% reduction in manual efforts
- 160 man-months savings in pipeline
- 100% consistency and repeatability in the quality of processing the requests