Automation of Content Management and Brand Localization for a Large CPG Firm
A large global consumer goods company; their products portfolio includes cleaning agents, personal care products, foods and beverages.
The company had:
- 50+ brands live and 250+ brands in the pipeline
- 75+ FTEs working on site assembly operations
The cost being spent on repeated activities performed by L1 and L1.5 teams were increasing. The team was under immense pressure to reduce operational expenditure. Added to this were the inconsistencies in the quality of repeated tasks that were being performed.
The company sought to redirect funds on newer technologies and projects.
Mindtree used its RAPID methodology to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Automation was introduced on four areas:
- Content upload access management
- Content management (create, modify and upload)
- Node management
- Brand localization
- 50%-60% of site assembly ops, including manual content upload, was automated
- 70% reduction in time spent on manual tasks
- 68 man-months of effort saved
- 106 man-months savings in pipeline
- 100% consistency and repeatability in the quality of processing the requests