Global Service Desk & Datacenter Operations US-based Private Foundation
US-based private foundation that makes grants and impact investments to support non-proﬁt organizations in approximately 50 countries around the world. The current grant-making priorities include mitigating climate change, reducing jail populations, decreasing nuclear threats, supporting nonproﬁt journalism, and funding local priorities.
Identify a suitable IT service provider who understands and helps in meeting end-user customer satisfaction, measure and report metrics around infrastructure & application availability, CSAT, and continual service improvements so as to establish a long-term relationship.
Engagement Model & Team Size
Mindtree’s Managed Services approach enabled us to deliver measurable quality of services through our proprietary Service Delivery Platform, thereby reducing dependencies and increasing customer satisfaction. It’s a hybrid support model. While the oﬀshore team supports 24*7, the onsite team, based out of customer location, provides services during business hours
Consolidation of IT operations and standardized support for all end-users
• End-users across the globe have one single point of contact to reach out for IT support
• MWatch platform for measuring customer satisfaction and real-time status of services being delivered
• GSD CSAT performance with >95% satisfaction
• Datacenter management over the last two years showing superior service excellence
• Device availability > 99.5% due to superior monitoring and predictability
• Continuously upgrading to latest technology, be it security services, infrastructure or applications