How Kuwait’s largest electronics retailer trains its store associates to enhance in-store sales
Frequent training required for in-store associates without disrupting flow of work
Mobile-based learning delivered through Shotclasses at the speed of business
Increased sale conversions due to better customer conversations about various products
A Kuwaiti multi-brand electronics retailer was looking to improve in-store sales by equipping retail representatives with the right product information. Mindtree helped the client improve sales and service levels by enabling store associates to learn rapidly through videos shared on Shotclasses, its microlearning platform. The outcome: deeper engagement with store associates and increased sales conversion
Faced with an ever expanding product portfolio, training sales people with old methods such as charts, placards and documents proved to be a challenge.
Mindtree helped the client share videos through Shotclassess which could be easily accessed by retail associates while they were in the store. This enabled:
- Rapid learning of new product information and changing incentive plans, without affecting sales associates’ face time with in-store customers
- Sharing of custom content tailored to the needs of different sales associates working in different store locations around the country
Mindtree’s Shotclasses platform enabled the client to achieve multi-fold benefits such as:
- 90% of targeted sales associates used Shotclasses to learn about products
- Increased sales conversions due to improved product knowledge
- Increased engagement of sales associates through platform’s gamified approach to learning and use of social forums
About the Client
The client is a leading multi-brand electronics retailer in Kuwait marketing computers, mobile phones and TVs through 300 global brands, an online store and 26 offline stores - across Kuwait and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.