How a leading multimedia software company uses Shotclasses microlearning to train channel partners and help them sell right, every time
Standardizing product pitches and other communication across 300 channel partners
Shotclasses enabled video-based product training for channel partners across geographiess
A re-energized partner community equipped to sell with consistent product communication
A multinational company offering software products wanted to enhance engagement with channel sales executives. They partnered with Mindtree to leverage Shotclassess platform for imparting product training. This re-energized partner community and improved their product knowledge, resulting in better selling experience.
The client’s business suffered from disengaged channel partner community. It therefore wanted to engage 100 channel sales executives belonging to 50 partner companies spread across India. This was a critical need to standardize product sales pitches across all sales partners.
- Mindtree helped the client share bite-sized videos for product sales training through Shotclassess. The videos were available for easy access for sales partners when needed.
- The videos helped monitor partners’ retention of product information through short assessment quizzes
- This also helped the client conduct a sales pitch contest on the platform where sales partners shared their product pitches with the head of partner marketing
Mindtree’s Shotclasses platform enabled the client to boost partner engagement and reenergize partner community. Other benefits include:
- On-the-go access to product information for channel partners right before they pitch
- Easy way for channel partner heads to run other engagement initiatives for channel partners
About the Client
The client is a leading multinational company offering creative software products. It has aligned with 300 channel partners to sell its software to SMBs.