Managed firewall service
- How do I get the best value from the security devices I have invested in?
- Do I have the expertise within my team to actively monitor and manage the ﬁrewalls implemented to secure my network and IT assets?
- What are the best practices in managing policies and monitoring of ﬁrewalls?
- How do I reduce operational expenses in maintaining my security infrastructure and also ensure best-in-class management?
Firewalls play a crucial role in preventing harmful traffic from entering the trusted areas of your network. An in-depth information security strategy demands that you implement different types of ﬁrewalls in different segments of your network. However managing, monitoring and consistently applying best practices on such a large and diverse set of ﬁrewalls can be a tedious and resource intensive process. Therefore, many leading enterprises are increasingly outsourcing the monitoring and management of ﬁrewalls. It helps them reduce the burden on their in-house staff, to get best-in-class service from experts and reduce operating expenses over time.
Mindtree's managed ﬁrewall service has been carefully designed to ﬁt the diverse requirements of today's connected enterprises. From large scale global deployments to small and remote offices, Mindtree has a managed ﬁrewall service designed to align with each individual organization's security initiatives and budgetary requirements. Our service supports a wide range of ﬁrewall platforms – Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper and Fortinet.
Mindtree delivers this service through our ISO 27001 certiﬁed ArcSight deployed Global Security Operations Centre (GSOC). This GSOC is staffed with certiﬁed and experienced security professionals, to monitor and manage your ﬁrewalls 24x7x365. They have technical certiﬁcations for leading ﬁrewall platforms such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet etc, as well as professional services certiﬁcations like CEH, CISSP, CISA etc. GSOC is a global operations center and a single point of contact for all your support needs. Our tools deployed in GSOC identify real threats and eliminate false positives leveraging the advanced event correlation capabilities of ArcSight. Client-speciﬁc delivery models (in-premise, shared services and hybrid) and SLAs are executed.
- Minimize risk of business impacting security breaches
- Increase coverage levels through 24x7x365 management and monitoring by experienced security engineers
- Take advantage of ArcSight SIEM tool's event correlation capabilities, thereby identifying genuine security threats and reducing false positives
- Reduce security administration overheads and use expensive internal staff for other core business functions
- Obtain early warning security intelligence from the MWatch – Secure Service Portal to proactively protect business operations from unnecessary down-time and loss of data
- Meets all compliance requirements including log storage
- Customized planning, design and conﬁguration of contracted ﬁrewalls
- Support for site-to-site or remote access VPNs using IPSec
- Distinct and tailor-made SLA terms to handle unique requirements
- Support high availability conﬁguration in an optimal manner
- Handle routine as well as emergency policy changes within a well-deﬁned time frame
- Monthly vulnerability scanning and patching of the ﬁrewall operating systems
- 24/7 monitoring of ﬁrewall security event data using ArcSight SIEM tool
- Provide extended log archival capabilities for regulatory compliance
- Access the real time alerts as well as routine reports through MWatch – Secure Service Portal