Managed support cost and enhanced performance for the world's largest gaming enterprise
The customer is a global, multinational enterprise specializing in electronic games. They entered into new product segments through the inorganic route and wanted to bring together converged technology stacks under a single umbrella. This would enable them to deliver centralized customer data for a single customer view. Thus, they wanted to establish a conversion within CRM, BPM, MDM and BI and create a new application for efficient customer support.
Inconsistent customer data shared across various systems within an enterprise can undermine customer satisfaction. CRM software includes sales, services and customer support, call centers, sales force automation systems and order management. Ineffective implementation of a CRM system is a waste of the enterprise’s time and resources.
Our customer wanted a robust solution that would help grow customer revenues, cut operating costs and boost IT efficiencies. The solution would also be required to:
- Gather accurate data and provide protection while being transmitted over a network through a Single sign-on (SSO) access mechanism for easy and rapid access to information.
- Implement a Knowledge Management (KM) application which would effectively capture legacy and new service knowledge, making it quickly available for all service technicians and users.
Mindtree collaborated with the customer to develop a new application, keeping in mind present and future requirements such as:
- Distributed scenarios
- Offline capabilities
- Cloud deployment and seamless integration with line-of-business applications.
The key aim was ease of maintenance for both the operations and the development teams.
The ﬁnal solution included:
- Transition and migration of the legacy CRM system to the sales force service Cloud in record time.
- Architecture, design and development of a state-of-the-art ‘advisor’ facing system using the sales force development platform for a global advisor base.
- Integration with a third party vendor for chat & phone, and social & knowledge functionality.
- A help portal to service worldwide customers using the sales force platform with Apex and Visualforce technologies.
- Better control over costs related to the customer support function
- Faster response time and better customer experience in handling customer issues
- Increased efficiency and efficacy of customer staff