Next Generation User Experience with SF Community Cloud
Mindtree helped a German gypsum manufacturer create next-generation user experience for their customers with the Salesforce Community Cloud. Customers can now order materials online and track order status.
- Absence of online portal for Customers to place their orders.
- There was no IoT set up to send information about level of material in the container to the system
- No Integration with SAP backend to track end-to-end order status
- No automated mechanism for Order Intake - employees were creating backlog view of customer orders & assigning orders manually
- SF Community Cloud was set up to enable customers to login and place the order of materials online directly
- The modern user experience provided customers with all the information they need anywhere and anytime
- SF Cloud with SAP was integrated for master data and orders via Mulesoft
- IOT cloud was set up to capture information from sensors. This helped customers and the team to visualise current quantity of material in the container
- Efficient Order planning and container assignment
- Single view of the Customer across sales cycle
- Improved customer experience by setting up IoT cloud
- Real-time reporting for quick insight-to-action
- Auto-assignment of orders to the team based on criteria
- Order time cycle reduced by 25-30%