Testing solutions for internet industry
Is your eCommerce site ready for today?
It’s highly critical for business today to have an online presence. This adds revenues streams, gives them high visibility and reach. With the proliferation of eCommerce sites, the demand for innovation in features and customer-friendly interface is on a rise. Any compromise on this results in revenue loss.
- Experience: How do I enhance the online shopping experience?
- Usability: Will my online shoppers exit if they have difficulty navigating to their products?
- Security: How do I address online shoppers’ fears regarding identity theft?
- Performance: How do I cope with online shoppers’ dramatic increase during holiday seasons?
“We help you deliver a site that is easy to use, see your hits and revenues rocket”
Mindtree’s eCommerce testing framework is an outcome of more than 2500 man years of experience. We delivers superior quality, accelerated release cycles and sustainable cost reduction for our customers.
Mindtree has deployed, supported and enhanced eCommerce solutions for several Fortune 500 companies covering various platforms and technologies. Our eCommerce testing and validation services enable enterprises to manage the burgeoning eCommerce business with higher availability and scalability. This helps to enhance the online shopping experience.
Our track record
We have long standing relationship with some of the largest online commerce companies in the world - eBay, Avis Budget Group, Apple, New York and Company to name a few. Our responsibilities range from complete QA ownership and setup of Testing Centers of Excellence to specialized testing services covering test automation, performance testing, services testing, browser compatibility, etc.
Mindtree helps major eCommerce enterprises to enhance business and assure quality. This engagement is to provide testing services for marketplaces and payments. These segments provide online platform, services and tools to help individuals and small, medium, large merchants globally to establish online and mobile commerce and payments.
- Ensuring quality post java runtime migration for huge number of eCommerce platform features
- Existing automated test scripts migration to the new customized automation framework
- Moving to agile project management and test process
- Transition of quality assurance engineering to SDETs (Software Development Engineers in Testing)
- Framework to test multiple sites that implement country speciﬁc requirements for tax calculations, and payment methods using native languages
- Robust test strategy, test execution and reproduction plan for functional, regression, performance, accessibility and security testing
- Transparency in progress and quality reporting for effective decision making through test metrics and reporting program
- Automation enabled reduction of regression test cycles from two weeks to three days thus reducing release cycles to a week
- Aligning test activities to agile methodology enabled new functionalities go live on site within a week with production bugs of < 1%
- Flexibility to deploy team members across project through effective KM process leading to effective resource and effort utilization