Webinar Series: Future of Work
Workplace of the furture
Talent acquisition and intelligence using new age digital platforms and technologies
Emerging trends in the new world order
With the ongoing concern over the COVID-19 pandemic, companies across the globe are hustling to virtualize businesses and are pushing the envelope in terms of the workplace of the future. Even as companies explore and experiment with newer models, the shift towards a digital workplace is inevitable. This shift will be centered around 5 key outcomes – employee experience, business excellence, innovation, compliance and cost arbitrage.
Mindtree, in partnership with Zinnov, hosted an exclusive invite-only virtual roundtable session on the theme “Future of Work” for a select group of senior executives and IT leaders driving technology-related initiatives within their organizations.
- Michael Drexler – MD, Global Head of Strategy & Business Transformation, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Prateek Pashine – President, Enterprise Business, Reliance Jio
- Sriram Jayaraman – Head of Digital Consulting, Mindtree
- Suresh HP - Head, Digital Delivery, Mindtree
Key Focus Areas:
- What will the ‘Future of Work’ look like?
- What digital tools are available to enable the modern workplace?
- How can companies manage change and enable seamless transition?
- What metrics should companies track and ensure alignment to business outcomes?
Watch the recording of the roundtables to gain valuable insights into the changing dynamics of work and be at the forefront of change.
Feel free to connect with us for any additional information that you may need. Please check our Events page to know more about upcoming webinars.