A Vision of Omni-Channel for the Banking Industry (whitepaper)
Omni-Channel Far and Near: The State of Omni-Channel from Outside and Inside Banking
Omni-Channel Banking: How to Get It Right
Reinvent banking with Omni-Channel Experiences
Mindtree’s Omni-Channel Assessment Framework helps you to prioritize key digital initiatives and investments in Omni-Channel Banking.
Mindtree’s Omni-Channel Assessment Framework provides an objective, third-party analysis and review of the Omni-Channel capabilities at your bank.
Benchmark your bank against the Omni-Channel capabilities of other financial institutions, as well as leading organizations in other industries.
With the results of your Omni-Channel Maturity Assessment, you can proceed with confidence in your strategic choices, benefitting from a clear view of where you stand relative to competitors.
The Omni-Channel customer experience spans:
- Mobile, email, and online portals for self-service
- Branch for in-person service
- ATMs for automated service
- Social Media, Group Video Chat, and Call Center for agent interactions
- Cloud-based document repositories, automated decisioning, E-Signed documents and third-party services in the back office
The Omni-Channel Assessment Framework includes:
- Omni-Channel Maturity Assessment
- Omni-Channel Recommendations
- Omni-Channel Roadmap