A Vision of Omni-Channel for the Banking Industry (whitepaper)
Omni-Channel Far and Near: The State of Omni-Channel from Outside and Inside Banking
Omni-Channel Banking: How to Get It Right
Reinvent banking with Omni-Channel Experiences
Mindtree’s Omni-Channel Assessment Framework helps you to prioritize key digital initiatives and investments in Omni-Channel Banking.
Mindtree’s Omni-Channel Assessment Framework provides an objective, third-party analysis and review of the Omni-Channel capabilities at your bank.
Benchmark your bank against the Omni-Channel capabilities of other financial institutions, as well as leading organizations in other industries.
With the results of your Omni-Channel Maturity Assessment, you can proceed with confidence in your strategic choices, benefitting from a clear view of where you stand relative to competitors.
The Omni-Channel customer experience spans:
- Mobile, email, and online portals for self-service
- Branch for in-person service
- ATMs for automated service
- Social Media, Group Video Chat, and Call Center for agent interactions
- Cloud-based document repositories, automated decisioning, E-Signed documents and third-party services in the back office
The Omni-Channel Assessment Framework includes:
- Omni-Channel Maturity Assessment
- Omni-Channel Recommendations
- Omni-Channel Roadmap
Creating a roadmap for Omni Channel customer engagement
What common themes arise when leaders from different industries come together and discuss business priorities and imperatives? One of the hallmarks of our leadership series is to provide a collaboration platform to generate insights and derive key business focus areas. Our latest initiative in this direction was the webinar on “ Creating a roadmapRead More