Expand your digital capabilities to succeed in a changing financial landscape
Expanding your digital capabilities
Thriving in the constantly changing financial industry requires making bold moves and embracing new technologies. With the right digital services and advanced analytics tools, you can better engage clients, speed decision making, reduce risk and capture more market share.
Mindtree’s goal is to help your financial organization respond to changing market conditions quickly and distribute capital more efficiently so you can thrive and grow in the capital markets industry.
Areas of capital markets IT expertise
- Supporting mission-critical infrastructures and applications
- Integrating products from leading vendors, such as Murex and Markit EDM
- Developing, maintaining and testing off-the-shelf and custom applications
- Simplifying compliance, transparency and risk management
- Meeting demand for creating and implementing new products
With Client-focused Culture, Mindtree Prepares For ‘Beyond Digital’
A research created by ISG Insights™ talks about how Mindtree continues its growth trajectory to become a digital transformation leader with a consulting, technology and automation-led approach and a strong customer-centric culture. The report recognizes Mindtree as a company that is investing, building and nurturing a learning-based culture to develop the most relevant skills in the “beyond digital” age.
Testing services for the capital market industry
The ﬁnancial services industry facilitates large volumes of high value transactions, making defect-free software absolutely...
More Case Studies
Ignite software design with high-octane agile development
Moving to agile software development has become essential. Mindtree reinvents your business software development environment by creating customer-centric products and accelerating time-to-market.
Our Agile superstars mentor you through reinvention by helping you:
- Create organizational buy-in
- Coach employees to embrace continuous change
- Facilitate communication, coordination and collaboration
- Mitigate errors, missteps and risk to meet tight release timelines
Asset & Wealth Management
Structure new products to attract today’s investors
Changing investor demographics demand more transparency and control over assets. Mindtree works with leading banks and wealth management firms to develop digital services and solutions that address evolving client needs, risk reduction and compliance.
Our suite of services enhance and support all aspects of front, middle and back office operations.
- Business consulting
- New product development and lifecycle maintenance
- IT services support
- Performance testing for key applications such as Cadis, Folio and commercial off-the-shelf products
- Risk and compliance management
- Infrastructure management
Gain and retain customers with dynamic cloud portals
The cloud harnesses the power of information access—from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
With Mindtree, financial companies create dynamic portals that meet and even anticipate customer convenience demands. Our service tools collect and analyze the kind of customer data that leads to cross-sales and up-sell opportunities. Our cloud services can jump start your digital presence by:
- Customizing the user experience to target high-value customers
- Strengthening your brand with unique services and capabilities
- Leveraging analytics to promote continuous improvement
Business insights from inside the data avalanche
Are you leveraging the treasure trove of customer information your business software collects every day? Mindtree’s analytics services capture valuable insights and uncover changing market conditions from big data.
- Business Intelligence services assess your business landscape and create paths to actions
- Data warehouse maintenance services reduce risk and facilitate compliance
- Advanced analytical services extract information that drives customer-centric strategies
Governance, Risk Management, Compliance
Manage compliance, risk management and governance
Simply put, compliance and risk management are necessary burdens. Mindtree’s advanced GRC services take the pain out of managing risk and compliance across all business lines.
Our scalable services:
- Simplify compliance with proven solutions that support FATCA, AiFMD, GATCA, LEI, EMIR, MiFiD, Basel III, KYC, and AML
- Institute cross-business risk management best practices
- Incorporate regulatory and compliance reporting into operational processes
- Avoid penalties for noncompliance with practical mitigation approaches
Digitize your investment banking operations
Mindtree builds smart digital banking solutions for some of the world’s leading financial institutions. We exhaustively research industry and technology advancements to improve solutions and services so you can capitalize on the latest business technology and consumer trends.
Our superior digital services enhance and support all aspects of front, middle and back office operations.
- Straight-through processing automation
- Data warehousing
- Prime brokerage
- Custodial services
- Trade management
- Clearing and settlement operations
Markit Enterprise Data Management
Get more from your Markit EDM investment
The finance industry relies on Markit EDM (formerly Cadis) to manage the acquisition, validation, storage and distribution of data. As a preferred Markit alliance partner, Mindtree quickly and cost-effectively implements Markit EDM solutions. Our certified experts understand end-to-end trade flow from the order management system to the back office.
Mindtree confidently takes on Master Data Management in every project. Our expertise extends to end-of-day and start-of-day batch runs, all Markit EDM or Cadis plug-ins and integration with data providers such as Bloomberg and Factset.
Accurate and Cost-Effective MiFIR Transaction Reporting With Mindtree
The EU has recently assumed a much stronger role in overseeing and controlling securities and derivative transactions to counter an unwanted growth in commodity speculation and “dark markets” in recent years. The EU’s goal is to establish a safer and more transparent financial system by enhancing regulatory requirements, market transparency and investor protection.
Maximize your mobility
Mobility is revolutionizing banking and financial services. And Mindtree is leading that transformation. You can rely on our technology and industry expertise to create a “mobile first” roadmap to drive business growth and efficiency. Our scalable services:
- Create secure, anywhere access to applications and information
- Shorten decision turnaround times and improve productivity
- Keep executives abreast of fast-moving market trends
- 125+ Projects implemented
- 100+ Murex technical experts
- 30+ Clients
- 700+ Person-years of Murex experience
Dedicated internal Murex Reference Environment (RE)
Mindtree’s Murex practice, with over a decade of experience, provides MXG2000, MX.3, MX cloud implementation, and upgrade services; and offshore and managed services to financial institutions with preventive and global support aided by a dedicated Offshore Development Center (ODC).
Manage compliance, risk management and governance
The global economic meltdown and advancement in technology have significantly changed the way security services operate.
Mindtree has significant experience in the securities services space. We leverage our global presence, leading technology and deep industry expertise. Our services span several areas in the securities industry, including asset servicing, custody services, compliance and reporting, and fund services.
Our securities service offerings include:
- Business Consulting
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Independent Testing
- Infrastructure Management and Tech Support
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Transition to Agile: An evolving exercise
So, you’ve decided you’re going to “do Scrum”. Transitioning to Agile is an evolving exercise– both for the development process and for the cultural change an organisation must go through in order to achieve it. By “it” I mean the oft-quoted statistics regarding speed of delivery, reduced defects, and time-to-market. Notice, I didn’t mention cost.Read More