Murex on the Cloud
As a preferred Murex Alliance Partner, Mindtree offers solutions to support trading, risk management, and processing solutions for banks, capital markets and financial institutions (FIs) - for both on premises as well as cloud infrastructure - Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Mindtree automation solutions for private and hybrid cloud models include:
- Murex application/load balancer autoscaling
- Murex GRID server autoscaling
- Murex cloud security for securing cyber risk
- Murex reporting and financial database autoscaling
- Murex launchers and services management
- Murex application and Mxdoc license updating
- User and access management solutions
- Defining best cloud operating models
- Monitoring and troubleshooting in the cloud
We help clients leverage cloud solutions and services as well as migrate existing Murex platform to the cloud, enabling service and delivery models that best match business requirements. Our experts work collaboratively with you to deploy a structured approach towards cloud computing services, evaluating each project based on the type of applications and nature of the data. The result: enhanced economies of scale and flexibility.
Cost savings - Convert large up-front capital expenditure into ongoing operational costs
- Pay-as-you-go model with reduced capital and licensing expenditure
- Lower operating, maintenance and technical consultant costs
- High level of redundancy and backup at reduced costs
Business agility and operational efficiency – Shift focus from IT to business
- Improved service and quality
- Reduced test cycle and time
- Easier business enforcement
Scalability and robustness – Enable agility and flexibility to cater to changing business needs
- On-demand scaling of storage, cores, platform, software’s, services and so on
- Fault tolerance systems
- Application and platform auto scalability
Emerging technology adoption – Adopt disruptive technologies to drive competitive advantage
- Ability to drive horizontal and vertical growth.
- Virtualization with virtual relocation, quick deployment and archiving
Reduced risk and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – Enable efficiencies through automation, dynamic allocation, and maintenance of resources
- Disaster recovery
- Licensing and system/software updates
- Customized dashboards and reports
Mindtree helping Banking and Financial Institution move Murex on cloud
Webinar - Mindtree Implementation of Murex MX3.1 on Azure
Mindtree - Your cloud partner for taking Murex MX.3 on cloud
Leverage Murex MX.3 on cloud
Leveraging Murex (MX.3) on Cloud: Three major considerations
In a recent move, Murex, an industry leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets announced that it has certiﬁed its MX.3 technology platform to run on Microsoft Azure1 and Amazon’s2 cloud platform (AWS).
For ﬁnancial institutions, the decision to move to the cloud can be a diﬃcult one. Through an analysis of the risks and beneﬁts in the areas of cost, regulatory impact, and security, the whitepaper aims at arming cloud-averse companies with the information they need to safely and successfully shift their Murex Environment to the cloud.