Upgrade and Migration Services
Undertaking successful Murex upgrades require IT teams and systems integrators to juggle multiple priorities. They must not only understand variations in scale and complexity but also use impact analysis to make corrections early in the upgrade process. In addition, they must enable expert project management to ensure that upgrades are completed on time and within budget. What’s more, they are tasked with adapting and repeating test pack experience across the testing cycle to avoid a slow upgrade process and use automated solutions to reduce infrastructure management costs and effort.
As a preferred Murex alliance partner, Mindtree can help you successfully achieve risk-free Murex upgrades on schedule.
Our Murex specialists:
- Combine resource expertise and technology tools to ensure a smooth and successful upgrade
- Collaborate with business and IT leaders to customize each Murex upgrade
- Ensure exceptional quality and performance with end-to-end testing services
- Bring extensive experience in working on multiple Murex versions and enabling transitions from non-Murex platforms to Murex as well as ensuring upgrades to Murex 3.1.
Our Murex upgrade and offshore services help you lower support costs by 30%. The services include:
- Full-suite implementation—across front and back offices, multiple application interfaces, as well as modules and their supported asset classes
- Zero or minimal downtime and a high degree of responsiveness across critical functions
- Maintenance for multiple instances of a Murex installation
- Guidance to development teams across production system changes that occur throughout the year and timely initiation of change processes
- Support for global users across zones
Client: A global bank and leading Japanese bank
Outcome: Successful error-prone migration support (MXG2000 to MX.3).