Engage customers by making the most of your data.
Digital insurance solutions are transforming the industry. To engage customers, facilitate compliance and extract business insights, you need an IT partner with expertise in technology as well as deep insurance domain experience.
Tim Mann, Chief Information Officer, NFU Mutual
Tim Mann, Chief Information Office - NFU Mutual, talks about the company's nine year-long fruitful partnership with Mindtree.
Three words that he uses to describe Mindtree - trustworthy, earnest and understated.
He talks about Mindtree's significant contribution in accelerating the rate of change in delivering new systems.
Several digital trends are rapidly coming together to create completely new types of organizations, products and services, all fueled by a constantly connected consumer who expects instant gratification when seeking information and products.
The insurance industry has already begun to take this trend toward automation further with the help of machine learning technologies.
Going forward, we expect to see insurers use AI and machine learning technologies to instantly settle the more straightforward claims and help reduce fraud.
With Client-focused Culture, Mindtree Prepares For ‘Beyond Digital’
A research created by ISG Insights™ talks about how Mindtree continues its growth trajectory to become a digital transformation leader with a consulting, technology and automation-led approach and a strong customer-centric culture. The report recognizes Mindtree as a company that is investing, building and nurturing a learning-based culture to develop the most relevant skills in the “beyond digital” age.
With Transition to Managed Services Model, US Insurance Provider Reduces Run Rate Costs by 20%
The client is among the top 10 U.S.-based insurance providers of life, annuity, retirement and group protection...
More Case Studies
Ignite software design with high-octane agile development
Moving to agile software development has become essential. Mindtree reinvents your business software development environment by creating customer-centric products and accelerating time-to-market.
Our Agile superstars mentor you through reinvention by helping you:
- Create organizational buy-in
- Coach employees to embrace continuous change
- Facilitate communication, coordination and collaboration
- Mitigate errors, missteps and risk to meet tight release timelines
Gain the insights you need to shape the future
Insurance is a data-intensive business. Mindtree business analytics consulting services protect data assets and help pull insights out of structured and unstructured data.
- Business Intelligence services assess your business landscape and provide actionable advice
- Enterprise data warehouse and maintenance services reduce risk and strengthen compliance
- Advanced business intelligence and analytics services extract information that drives customer-centric business strategies
Application Development and Maintenance
Maximize application availability and value
Application failure and unexpected downtime have devastating effects in today’s 24/7 business environment.
Some of the world’s most successful companies use Mindtree to manage their mission-critical applications, ensuring around-the-clock up time. Our support experts use sophisticated tools to identify and solve issues before they affect users and disrupt operations. We also work with you to develop robust business applications that reduce costs, minimize risk, improve ROI, and support your long-term objectives.
Maximize the value of your cloud applications
Mindtree has extensive experience helping insurers smoothly transition to private, public and hybrid clouds to meet unique business needs and customer demands.
Discover the many business benefits of our cloud services:
- Analyze and evaluate application and business models
- Create a detailed roadmap for your transition to the cloud
- Speed cloud migration with testing frameworks and accelerators
- Manage end-to-end cloud performance testing
- Maximize your investment and free your IT team for core business projects
Stay current with digital innovations
Social channels and technology advances have changed consumer expectations. Digital services must offer new ways to engage customers and transform business operations.
At Mindtree, digital is part of our DNA. Our insurance clients find we deliver measureable and lasting digital business benefits including:
- Profiting from digital insurance solution re-engineering
- Taking a quantum leap forward from legacy systems and processes
- Leveraging data for a richer customer experience, more efficient workforce and faster time-to-market
Mindtree – Your trusted Duck Creek partner
To gain a competitive edge in this fast-evolving insurance market, property and casualty (P&C) insurers need to roll out new products at a rapid pace and at optimum prices.
Together, Mindtree and Duck Creek help insurers of all sizes to transform their core systems.
With 160 Duck Creek deployments for 50 insurers under our belt, Mindtree has the resources, expertise and experience needed to successfully implement their comprehensive property and casualty insurance software suite.
Our Duck Creek support services include:
- Advisory services that help identify the right technology solution, road map and plan for your policy, billing and claims platforms.
- Implementation, integration and support services that help ensure smooth integration of policy administration, billing and claims platform without risks.
- Quality assurance services including testing strategies, planning, development and execution of test cases and scripts, test automation and performance testing.
- Ready pool of Duck Creek-certified specialists to build and implement value-added solutions
Streamline for faster, more accurate decision-making
Business Process Management technologies streamline claims, underwriting, billing and customer service processes. They also improve transparency for quicker, more accurate decision-making. Using our consulting-led approach and insurance expertise, we implement the best system integration solutions for your business.
Mindtree BPM services:
- Improve policy generation process and documentation
- Integrate technology and automate tasks for continuous improvement
- Develop processes that focus on customer engagement and needs resolution
Infrastructure Management Services
Manage infrastructure and applications in one view
When users face IT challenges, they want them fixed quickly and permanently. To achieve optimal performance for your IT environment, you need a partner with industry-best infrastructure management services and an innovative end-to-end approach.
Mindtree offers the following services:
- Remote enterprise management services that support devices and business applications
- Consulting and implementation services that assess your current IT strategy
- Enterprise security services that protect your digital assets
- MWatch, our unique infrastructure management and operations platform that views and monitors applications, platforms and cloud components
Bring new life to your enterprise
Improving agility and efficiency are vital to generating new business. Mindtree’s deep knowledge of technology integration promotes sustained innovation. We also hold AICPCU, CII and LOMA certificates, so are familiar with key industry trends and regulations.
Our services target specific Life insurance business needs.
- Consulting Services reshape IT strategies to meet future demands and stay ahead of the competition
- Product Development Services design and execute plans that drive business growth
- Maintenance Services automate and offload tasks to reduce operational costs
- Reporting and Data Analytics Services improve distribution and marketing efficiency, portfolio profitability, and cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Property and Casualty
Increase P&C profitability and growth
Mindtree blends technology with business expertise to address digital insurance solutions across the value chain. We offer a full range of services:
Business and IT Consulting Services
- Risk and exposure management for efficient underwriting
- Multi-channel sales and distribution integration
Reporting and Data Analysis Services
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Data analytics
Product Development and Implementation Services
- Customized frameworks for underwriting policy and claims software systems
- Commercial off-the-shelf insurance software implementation
- Insurance application development and maintenance
- Modernization of legacy systems
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer portal development
- End-to-end digital insurance solution testing
- Green field policy system development
Launch Insurance Products Faster with Mindtree and SAP Insurance
Changing customer behavior. Mergers and acquisitions. New regulatory challenges.
Mindtree and SAP Insurance have worked together to create a next-generation insurance platform and implementation program that speeds to market new products and lines of business. The combination of an SAP Insurance Center of Excellence, accelerators to streamline performance, and Mindtree’s deep Insurance and SAP experience, we can reduce the time it takes to introduce a new product from 6 months to just 2 weeks
Predict and manage risks with independent test services
To avoid system failures and downtime, you need a strategic application testing approach. At Mindtree, our processes and governance practices consistently deliver end-to-end, high-quality application and performance testing solutions.
Our advanced testing services tools and best practices:
- Track and measure product and application performance
- Ensure application data security and compliance
- Improve test productivity and predictability
- Meet product objectives, timelines and budgetary requirements
American insurance major achieves 17% TCO reduction annually with LEAN AMS implementation
Consolidated benefits of over $1.5M, 20% decreased effort through automation, and 10% client effort reduction with streamlined workflow
- Led Organizational Change Management (OCM) across enterprise to help adopt LEAN
- LEAN value stream mapping; Redesigned teams across 8 portfolios into 4 LEAN teams, aligned them with business skills and technology
- Context switches identified at granular level, thereby reducing effort
Explore how your company can benefit from our LEAN practices
The Internet of Things (IoT) and Cyber Risk Insurance
The number of growing smart devices connected in Internet of Things (IoT) era are more exposed to Cyber-attacks due to weak or no cyber security. There are many industries which are using IoT product or devices for improving performance, quality and to achieve automation. This includes from Smart home devices, Self-Driving car to some of publicRead More