Mindtree – Your trusted partner for Duck Creek software implementations
To gain a competitive edge in this fast-evolving insurance market, property and casualty (P&C) insurers need to roll out new products at a rapid pace and at optimum prices. They need to facilitate faster and accurate claims processing, and of course all of this has to be a superior digital experience supported across devices.
Right technology + effective implementation = success
Securing the right software, implemented by an experienced partner who combines a thorough understanding of business processes with industry best practices to conceive and execute value-added technology solutions is vital to succeed.
Together, Mindtree and Duck Creek help insurers of all sizes to transform their core systems.
With more than 175 Duck Creek deployments for 50+ insurers under our belt, Mindtree has the resources, expertise and experience needed to successfully implement their comprehensive property and casualty insurance software suite. Mindtree is a Duck Creek Platinum Partner and has been implementing and supporting the Duck Creek suite of software products since 2004.
Our people have become implementation specialists of Duck Creek software and have the bandwidth needed to successfully plan, design, deploy, test, maintain and support any of their technology components. We customize, implement and provide comprehensive end-to-end solutions to suit your every need. Our Duck Creek support services include:
- Advisory services that help identify the right technology solution, road map and plan for your policy, billing and claims platforms.
- Implementation, integration and support services that help ensure smooth integration of policy administration, billing and claims platform without risks.
- Quality assurance services including testing strategies, planning, development and execution of test cases and scripts, test automation and performance testing.
- Ready pool of Duck Creek-certified specialists to build and implement value-added solutions.
- Mindtree’s Duck Creek Center of Excellence (CoE) at Bhubaneshwar, facilitates design and development of proprietary accelerators that help in rapid deployment and testing of products.
Duck Creek and Mindtree Partnership
Duck Creek and Mindtree have a long-standing relationship since 2004. Mindtree has one of the largest Duck Creek practices in the world. With deep experience in all facets of implementing, configuring, maintaining and reducing time to market, we are a System Integrator (SI) partner of choice.
Engineering technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish
Steve Addair – Senior Vice President and Global Head of Insurance at Mindtree Limited.
Insurance companies need to get their core technologies implemented and need to get it relatively quickly. The next piece is getting into digital technology, analytics and customer experiences. Mindtree is born digital. We bring a lot of fantastic ideas and technologies to the insurance industry to make this industry digital.
Duck Creek Customer Success Story - Anchor General
Abe Badani - Director, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Anchor General.
Abe discuss key aspects of Duck Creek, software and digital-led business transformation and spotlight the value of the partnership with Mindtree in their digital journey
Duck Creek Offerings:
With more than 175 successful Duck Creek projects under our belt, Mindtree has the required resources, expertise and experience needed to provide effective and efficient upgradation services. We provide upgradation and customization services for Duck Creek components such as:
- Duck Creek skins, which include manuscripts, themes, forms, task management, etc.
- Database components
- Custom components driven by business
- Hardware/ software considerations
Duck Creek upgrades call for deep product expertise and skill. Some of our capabilities around Duck Creek upgrades include:
- Modifications made directly in the Duck Creek core manuscripts may result in overwriting or lost changes
- Correctly inheriting older manuscripts
- New client manuscripts placed in base manuscripts directory instead of the carrier layer
- Adding new manuscripts into manuscripts catalog instead of custom catalogues
We begin by doing a thorough assessment of the client’s existing Duck Creek system and produce a comprehensive report identifying the key areas that need to be addressed. Next, we develop a multi-step migration plan to address the upgradation issues. Based on our experience of working with the most complex Duck Creek upgradations, we have created a test methodology to de-risk and streamline the upgrade processes. This involves release planning, test design, building test cases and implementation, and severity based test exit criteria.
We use our Duck Creek upgrade services framework methodology to install the desired version and build custom components and interfaces as required by our clients.
QA & TAC Solutions
Duck Creek Test Automation Center (TAC) increases testing efficiency and enables faster product rollout by enabling users to easily create, edit and execute test scripts for Duck Creek web-based applications. Duck Creek TAC supports a wide range of browser technologies and is designed for business users with limited technical knowledge to create high-quality automated test scripts.
Key Duck Creek TAC implementation capabilities of Mindtree include:
- Handling country/region-specific date format
- Multiple scenario accommodation in a single script
- Capturing dynamic quote/policy number
- Result customization
With our deep Duck Creek expertise, our proprietary MindTest™ methodology and extensive experience with the Duck Creek TAC tool, we provide tools, reusable assets, best practices and resources that result in reduced manual regression execution.
Mindtree helps address Duck Creek TAC challenges across various lines of business (LOB) including Commercial Auto, Business Owners Policy, Workers Compensation, Home Owners Policy (HO3, HO4 and HO6) Excess Liability, Dwelling, Commercial Auto, and Personal Auto. We provide:
- Duck Creek TAC maintenance services, including updating/modifying/deleting existing scripts, providing support and service to upgrade platforms, and maintaining different regression cycles across LOBs, states and functionalities.
- Duck Creek TAC automation: Our experts analyze manual test scripts, identify reusable components, define scripting standards, and design and develop automated test scripts.
- Our experts conduct rapid validation that expedites delivery of new or changed products from development to production. We deliver 50%-60% reduction in manual regression execution, easy accommodation of UI changes, rate revisions, ISO circular updates in script and unattended batch execution.
Global Training Center
Mindtree has one of the largest pools of Duck Creek professionals. 85% of in-house specialists are industry-certified, with close to half being certified in Duck Creek software. We invest continuously in insurance and technology training and certification programs for our workforce.
Kalinga, our global learning center located at Bhubaneshwar, is a great breeding ground for Duck Creek experts. At the Center, teams learn from experienced practitioners who have gained expertise by working on real projects, demonstrating real capabilities and solving real problems. Every solution is a reflection of our mindset. Technology is learned in the context of a business problem. Solutions are debated with an eye on its impact to business and community of users. Crafted class room courses enable our Duck Creek professionals to hone their expertise in process flow, SOA, ACCORD, WEB Services, and expose them to live examples and case studies.
Mindtree has a large inventory of accelerators, integration technology and deep-seated processes suited for waterfall, agile and hybrid approaches. We have an extensive suite of unique accelerators that help deploy new products or upgrade existing ones in shorter time frames efficiently, and with decreased risk.
XactArch: A scalable architecture for efficiently and rapidly defining and creating multiple lines of business, products or geographies, backed by template-based best practices.
XactAnalysis: A toolkit of reusable processes and templates for capturing, cataloging and documenting business objects, such as rules, rates, forms and transactions for different lines of business.
XactConnect: A proprietary, multi-point integration platform with out-of-the-box connections to a range of insurance industry data service providers such as LexisNexis, Pitney Bowes and ISO.
XactData: A data migration framework for improving data integrity and quality when moving from legacy to new platforms.
XactTest: An automated functional and regression testing framework for policy and administration systems.
Quickstart Templates: Templates for specialty insurance lines such as farm, surety, medical malpractice, credit and more.