Mindtree Recognized for its Digital Excellence by ISG
ISG book highlights Mindtree’s digital capabilities for work with Lufthansa Airlines and a major consumer products company
Warren (NJ) and Bangalore (India) – June 20, 2019 – Mindtree, a global technology services and digital transformation company, has been recognized by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, for its role in two of the top 25 examples of digital transformation in 2019, as featured in the newly published ISG book Digital Excellence: 25 Winning Partnerships.
Mindtree is recognized for its work with Lufthansa Airlines and a global consumer packaged goods brand. The ISG book details how Mindtree successfully led both enterprises on their digital journeys. Winning implementations include:
- Lufthansa: Many airlines struggle to be price-competitive while also retaining profit margins in a business that has significant fixed costs. To solve this challenge, Lufthansa partnered with Mindtree to design and develop a predictive analytics solution that forecasts future demand and optimal seat prices to offer consumers. It uses a tailored machine learning model to analyze historical sales and compute marginal revenue.
- Global Consumer Product Brand – For consumer product companies, the physical store remains the leading sales channel. Mindtree worked with the organization’s 1,000+ products and 65+ brands that serve 1+ million stores on a deep neural network-based system to generate personalized recommendations for independent retailers about inventory, promotions and products. The system now provides 2 million real-time recommendations per quarter based on factors like retailers’ behavior, time of year, store performance and neighborhood characteristics.
“At Mindtree, we are implementing innovative AI-based solutions, leveraging machine learning and deep learning models, to deliver real business results for our clients, across different functions and customer segments,” said Sreedhar Bhagavatheeswaran, SVP and global head of digital business, Mindtree. “This recognition by ISG acknowledges how our digital innovation methodologies, data science and AI expertise and industry domain knowledge enables our clients to create differentiated customer experiences and maintain competitive advantage.”
ISG’s Digital Excellence: 25 Winning Partnerships is the product of a rigorous examination of a significant number of digital case studies submitted by the provider community. ISG evaluated each case study by interviewing the customers involved, assessing the impact of each transformation on the customer’s business and indexing ISG’s evaluation criteria to determine the top 25 case studies that would be published in the book.
“We have selected Mindtree as among the best of the best because their recent work with two leading industry brands has demonstrated a deep and practical understanding of what it truly means to digitally transform an enterprise,” said Paul Reynolds, partner and chief research officer, ISG. “Through their innovative execution, application of cutting-edge digital technologies and overall commitment to excellence, Mindtree has helped its customers achieve impressive, tangible business results.”
Each of the digital transformation case studies published in the book was evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Uniqueness: The provider’s ability to help its clients think beyond the obvious in digital transformation and design the abstract
- Complexity: Obtaining success while driving the design and delivery of complex digital solutions
- Impact: The net business impact the transformation delivered to the end client
- Commitment to Client Success: The provider’s commitment to the success of its clients, as demonstrated through flexibility, collaboration, investments or commercial innovations
To view Mindtree’s digital case study in ISG’s Digital Excellence: 25 Winning Partnerships book visit this link.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 70 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,300 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping Global 2000 corporations marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital” in 1999, more than 340 enterprise clients rely on our deep domain knowledge to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating across 17 countries, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 20,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.