The customer, a leading enterprise, provides IMLM solution to end-users and distributors. They oﬀer a wide range of web-connected vending solutions, to provide control and automated dispensing of indirect materials.
The customer required a dynamic Cloud-based stack to improve reliability and performance.
- Outdated technology stack – the previous solution used by the customer was built with old Microsoft technologies. This meant single point of failure, non-intuitive user interface and non-scalable platform.
- Signiﬁcant CapEx and OpEx involved upfront for customer implementation.
- Weak on reporting and analytics support.
- Modern Azure Cloud-based stack for maximum availability, reliability and performance.
- Fully redundant and distributed architecture and auto-scalable platform based on demand, backed by SLAs from Microsoft.
- Modern, intuitive web-based interface, with support for all browsers.
- Published APIs to allow third-party integrations.
- Built-in analytics support for ad-hoc report generation.
- Built on SaaS model on Cloud, it simpliﬁed deployments and reduced infrastructure costs. It allowed faster scaling as per needs.
- Ensured maximum scalability, 24X7 availability and high performance.
- Increased visibility to material inventory and identifying & controlling indirect material usage.
- Reduced annual cost of managing indirect materials: 15% reduction in material spends and 20% in inventory.
- Enabled enterprise-level control on indirect materials. This resulted in 25% reduction in stockouts.