Customer Onboarding - Cloud
Simplify your customers’ cloud transformations
Enterprise companies are facing increasing pressure to accelerate their moves to the cloud—and to speed adoption, most use multi-cloud or hybrid cloud solutions. Therefore, the entire cloud provider ecosystem (cloud platform vendors, service providers, tools vendors and integrators) is experiencing soaring demand for cloud orchestration and implementation.
Providers must deliver on migration, operations, network, security, monitoring and orchestration across public and private cloud infrastructures, while offering centralized automation, control and ease of use.
Given the complex, nuanced approaches needed across industries and companies, cloud providers are partnering with cloud orchestrators, like Mindtree, to create an ecosystem that supports global delivery and meets the diverse needs and skill sets of customers.
Mindtree is a cloud-native and cloud-agnostic vendor, and we support providers by helping them implement infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and software as a service (SaaS). We partner with cloud providers to deliver suitable, affordable and predictable rapid cloud transformation to enhance their customers’ experience.
Mindtree offers cloud providers:
1. Rich technology expertise
- Private cloud setup, orchestration and migration, with expertise in VMware, Azure Stack and HCI
- Public cloud assessment, design, build, migration and governance and management
- Experience across verticals such as BFSI, RCM, TTH and hi-tech
- Automation, CI/CD, DevOps and hybrid and multi-cloud orchestration
- Skilled and certified cloud workforce
2. Willingness to co-invest
- Strategic partner through the entire deal lifecycle and joint bids
- Out-of-box proprietary enablers including CAPE, D-Engine and MWatch
- The Digital Pumpkin, an innovation sandbox
3. Non-competing partner
- Complementary service offerings
- Right-shoring to offer competitive commercial model
Success stories – a snapshot
We have delivered cloud transformations with outstanding results:
- Successful cloud advisory programs across multiple customers, with road maps to cloud adoption highlighting ROI benefits, indicative TCO, reference architecture, maturity assessments, operations and organization.
- Customers realized multifold benefits by innovating through the cloud ecosystem, such as cost savings, increased competitive advantage, improved customer experiences, risk reduction, and better performance.
- Managed multiple cloud customers through both shared and dedicated models using advance platforms that minimize business downtime, improve response time by up to 80%, and save up to 30% on operational costs.
We have deep experience of over 4,000 global cloud engagements, a team of 1,500 certified cloud specialists, and innovative tools and capabilities, such as:
- 100+ templates to enable faster time to market
- 35 strategic industry partnerships
- Complementary DevOps, testing, BI and analytics services
- Guaranteed service availability to meet business KPIs
- Expertise in delivering solutions across private and public cloud
- In-house commercial platforms that can be easily integrated:
- CAPE and D-Engine
- Cloud management platforms
- Assessment and migration factor
We take a three-phase, seven-step approach to cloud transformation and optimization:
- Assess & Plan phase: Determine suitable cloud types, categorize applications for migration, short-list providers, determine financial viability and predict costs
- Build & Migrate phase: Accelerate the path to cloud-based metered billing to realize benefits using identity and access management, BCP/DR design and implementation and enterprise cloud integration
- Govern & Manage phase: Address vulnerabilities, threats, data loss, avoidable downtime, compliance management, spend control and continuous improvement
Seven Stages to Win in the Digital Age with Cloud
A holistic approach from advisory to operations to transform your business and drive innovation and efficiency.