Enterprise Data Management
As enterprises become even more dependent on outside market behavior and competitive forces, the ability to leverage valuable customer and product-use data from a variety of sources, becomes critical. Most organizations are overwhelmed by the information blizzard and don’t know what to do with the data they have collect at huge expense. Mindtree helps global enterprises manage data more effectively, have data governance in place, generate more accurate and timely reports and meet regulatory compliance.
Mindtree’s Enterprise Master Data Management Solutions include:
- Data governance: Defining and managing data policies and procedures for classifying, organizing, and communicating complex activities around decisions. Also, taking action based on enterprise data.
- Master data management: Analyzing existing data management processes and developing best practices for handling data inside and outside the organization.
- Data quality management: Creating tools and processes to assess, manage, control and improve the accuracy, completeness, validity and quality of data across the enterprise.
- Data architecture assessment: Analyzing the existing data environment and developing guidelines that address operational data stores, data warehouse and data mart implementations.
- Data integration: Analyzing existing data integration processes and developing guidelines that cover how data is collected, combined, transformed and stored.
- Metadata management: Developing guidelines that cover handling data definitions and information about data.
- Data security: Analyzing existing data security processes and developing best practices to improve data content protection and security during transmission.
Our Enterprise Data Management services are powered by a comprehensive set of assets and accelerators, assessment and diagnostic frameworks, best practices, and design and development guidelines.
Our Decision Science Process consists of four stages:
- Assessment and evangelize - In this first phase, our Mindtree experts work to understand your competitive landscape, assess business issues and drivers, and help you envision the future of the business you want to be.
- Data Discovery and strategizing - In the second phase, our experts research IT drivers, map existing and planned projects to business issues, and prioritize short-term and long-term goals.
- Architecting - In the third phase, our experts take a deep look at IT infrastructure to design the best strategies to integrate data and business processes with existing and new technologies and solutions.
- Developing roadmaps - In the final phase, our experts analyze technical approaches, prioritize recommendations, and propose various solutions.
Our Enterprise Data Management services are powered by a comprehensive set of assets and accelerators, assessment and diagnostic frameworks, best practices, and design and development guidelines. Learn how to develop a Data Discovery foundation for the future to drive process improvements.
Cloud based analytics framework for the world's largest B2B e-commerce service provider
To remain agile and ﬂexible in changing business environments, enterprises need to consider Cloud technologies. Cloud offers the...
More Case Studies
Fresh off of his birthday celebration in the office here in New Jersey, Saurabh Jain is published in TechTarget that showcases our Analytics expertise. Saurabh explains the need for increased agility and flexibility is leading many organizations to rethink their strategies and move toward a distributed data management architecture. Read MoreRead More