Digital commerce enables personalized experiences to help business win and retain customers. But to satisfy buyers, tightly integrated channels must deliver a consistent brand experience with targeted messages for each step in their buying journey.
Digital commerce tools allow you to respond quickly to sudden market shifts and simultaneously deliver new products and services across channels. Mindtree’s omni-channel retail experts and marketing specialists have the experience and creativity to manage your digital commerce transformation. Our omni channel commerce services amplify the innovations you need to succeed in the Digital world.
We offer a full range of services:
Digital commerce strategy and experience design services
- Customized architecture for your omni-channel commerce platform
- Platform recommendations that fit your current and future IT environment
- Critical data points for every customer
Implementation of omni channel commerce services
- Enrich channels with full service capabilities and a consistent brand experience
- Compelling content and tailored user experiences to enhance omni channel retail experience
- E-commerce storefronts and upgrades or best-of-breed platforms
- Integrated best-of-breed third-party search, web and user analytics applications
Maintenance and operation of omni channel commerce platforms
- Business continuity during system upgrades or migrations
- New onboarded product lines, new storefronts and fulfillment centers
- eCommerce platforms and third-party application management
Digital transformation: How a consumer goods giant markets with a multi-channel platform
Discover how one of the world’s biggest CPG companies enables specialist teams to play to their strengths - achieving cost saving of 40...
More Case Studies
Fast, Faster and Fastest – the growing need to accelerate digital initiatives
A customer who heads a digital subgroup for his company recently said to me, “One of our executives asked if we were planning any initiatives around the Apple Watch.” This statement represented a déjà vu moment for me, because I heard similar comments at the releases of the iPhone and iPad. New digital technology often makes it into a business…Read More