Lack of expertise. Data security concerns. Support for multi-platform Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives. These are just some of the many mobility obstacles that organizations face. But when done correctly, mobility solutions bring greater customer engagement, more workplace productivity and deeper partner alliances.
Mindtree’s mobility services integrates with business processes to deliver engaging, easy-to-use mobile solutions. Our designs are device and technology independent, so your users can stay connected on any device. Our mobility services can help you maintain a mobile enterprise presence that drives your organization’s growth.
We offer a full range of services:
Strategy services for mobility solutions
- Define mobility roadmap and identify key success factors for higher user adoption
- Determine the best mobility solution technology platforms, architectures and components for your present and future business needs
- Accelerate industry research in emerging technologies through our mobile centers of excellence
Mobility solutions application design and migration services
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain enticing, feature-rich user applications
- Migrate existing applications to new platforms and integrate mobility solutions with pre-existing applications
- Reduce errors with automation tools, verification methods and data integrity checks
- Speed time- to- market and cross-platform development with our service delivery accelerators SITEsMART and Mobile AppFactory
Testing and maintenance services for mobility solutions
- Thoroughly test your mobile solutions using our Mobile Automation Test Framework and mBrowser test solutions
- Collect, consolidate and analyze mobile application data with advanced data analytics and reporting tools
Enterprise mobility architecture in management services
- Host, remotely monitor and assure security compliance
- Manage user access and handle data backup, archival and reporting tasks
Transformation in Action
Leading American agricultural commodities trader and distributor achieves 20% reduction in procurement cycle with bespoke mobile app and web interface
- Developed a mobile app and web interface to enable planning and purchase-process workflow for different stages of commodities assessment, buying and purchasing approvals
- The solution interfaces with several backend systems for business process automation
- Standardized app development and governance processes via a mobile CoE setup
- Transparency with process-driven internal price discussions and approvals
Discover how you can harness the power of our mobility solutions
Aniruddha Paul, CIO, ING Vysya Bank
Hear views on selecting Mindtree as the strategic digital partner and how the digital roadmap will help ING Vysya to level the playing field with the large competitors.
Improved productivity through mobility solutions for a global CPG conglomerate
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) enterprises are facing tremendous challenges fulﬁlling the rapidly evolving demands of consumers...