Information Strategy & Governance
The right people having access to the right information at the right time can be the difference between an organization’s success or failure.
Data and insight have become key to companies growing or optimizing operations. But while technology innovations have generated huge amounts of data, most enterprises struggle to make sense of it and leverage it to achieve real business outcomes.
Mindtree consultants can help you assess your abundance information and identify data essential to running and growing your organization. To address your unique needs, We work with you to build an information strategy and governance framework customized to your business.
Our services include:
- Strategic business assessment to capture your organization’s goals and outcomes
- Information architecture strategy to optimize data storage and retrieval, including ensuring future scalability without additional capital investment
- Information strategy road map to ensure alignment of people, processes, tools and technology—both within the organization and across the value chain
- Project management during implementation of information architecture so you can effectively and efficiently use data and insights to achieve organizational goals
- Information governance to ensure appropriate valuation, creation, storage, use, archiving, retrieval and deletion of information
Information management and analytics for eCommerce industry
Successful enterprises utilize data and employ scientiﬁc tools to make decisions. Advanced analytics is the...