Information Strategy & Governance
Access to the right information at the right time and to the right people can spell the difference between the success or failure of an organization today.
Data and insights have become key to organizations planning to grow or optimize their business. While increasing use of technology has resulted in reams of data being generated within organizations, most organizations struggle to make sense of this data in order to achieve the desired business outcomes..
Mindtree consultants can help you assess your information needs and identify information essential to run and grow your business. Since no two businesses are the same, we can also help you build information strategy and governance framework customized to your business and that works for you.
Our services include:
- Strategic business assessment to capture the organizations goals and outcomes
- Information architecture strategy to optimize data storage and retrieval including ensuring future scalability without the need for additional capital investment
- Information strategy roadmap to ensure alignment of people, process, tools and technology related to data, both within the organization and across the value chain
- Project management during implementation of the information architecture for effective and efficient use of data and insights to achieve organizational goals
- Information governance to ensure appropriate behavior of concerned stakeholders in terms of valuation, creation, storage, use, archival, retrieval and deletion of information
Information management and analytics for eCommerce industry
Successful enterprises utilize data and employ scientiﬁc tools to make decisions. Advanced analytics is the latest...
More Case Studies
Data quality and integrity - Cornerstones in the delivery of information.
The old adage garbage in, garbage out has never been truer than in our information age and data integrity is essential. Here the programme director of Test consulting at Mindtree, reviews the various test techniques and methods to be considered for database and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data processing.Read More