Mindtree’s log monitoring tool helps in proactive monitoring of complex Murex EOD (End-of-Day) processes and alerts relevant parties on the status of various jobs due by EOD. The tool helps cut down on time delay between the occurrence of an issue and its resolution by the production support team. EOD activities need to be completed and all outputs delivered on time, and this tool ensures that business-critical processes are delivered on time.
Benefits delivered by Mindtree’s log monitoring tool:
- Proactive monitoring of all Murex EOD jobs in production environments
- Alerts relevant parties on the status of each of the jobs configured in Murex EOD and provides data points around execution time and elapsed time
- On-time delivery of Mx3.1 EOD reports on a daily basis
- Enables scheduled, time-based tracking of Murex logs to identify errors
- Insights are provided to ensure business continuity, and includes fixed and float rates, expired trades, EOD accounting, position consolidations, market data validation, data population and reporting
Get in touch with us for your Murex requirements.