With today’s tight IT budgets, you need to carefully consider how you spend your time and money. To achieve savings, you need to maintain applications so you can respond quickly to business needs while maximizing efficiency, minimizing downtime, and reducing total cost of ownership.
Mindtree application maintenance services are tailor-made for your nimble enterprise, and our portfolio-based approach takes a big-picture view of technology, information architecture, people and services. We collaborate with you to understand your business, processes and applications. Then, we deliver results.
We have years of experience enhancing application stability, lowering support costs, reducing total cost of ownership and steering companies like yours toward continuous service and quality improvements.
Mindtree’s maintenance methodology
Our proven maintenance methodology has three stages:
- Planning: Study existing systems, prepare baselines and provide estimates
- Transition: Transfer knowledge, shadow teams and assist with upkeep
- Maintenance: Optimize processes, implement changes and reduce costs
Mindtree’s application support services
Our services can help you:
- Reduce maintenance costs and boost performance
- Speed the release of programs and enhancements
- Increase knowledge with tool-based reverse engineering
- Align with and leverage industry trends and best practices
Leading property and casualty insurer reduces operational costs with efficient legacy application maintenance
Our client is a leading US-based P&C insurer who specializes in agricultural lines of business.The Challenge
More Case Studies
Enabling enterprises to emphasize on core products while we focus on the non-core ones
With an integrated suite of service offerings, Mindtree partners with enterprises and drives growth for them. These offerings help the enterprises focus on their core products while we focus on the non-core or EOL (end-of-life) ones. This approach reduces cost of ownership and management bandwidth. It also helps them maintain stability and growthRead More