Application Infrastructure Management
“When will my application be up and running? Why do we have the same issues over and over again? It doesn’t matter whether the issue is with infrastructure, applications or Cloud. I just want my problems to be fixed quickly without further waste of time.”
Does this situation sound familiar? The key to managing your IT is to have a single point of ownership and appropriate mapping of both applications and infrastructure – also called Applistructure. Without this, it is virtually impossible to determine the source of the problem and the way in which to fix it.
At Mindtree, we bring Infrastructure Management (a business perspective to technology) and Technical Support (a technology perspective to the enterprise) together, to give you unified support and quick resolution. Our experience, led by our CIO (Consult, Implement, Operate) Model of Service Delivery, combines Data Center Infrastructure Management, End-User Computing Services, Technical support and IT Application Management. The combination results in delivery of Proactive and Managed, Applistructure for all round Operations Support.
To achieve optimal performance of your IT environment - both traditional and new age - you need an Infrastructure management solution that enables a holistic view of infrastructure and applications as a single, seamless entity. This is where our Applistructure (Application and Infrastructure services) approach forms the crux of your Operations. We assume complete ownership of your IT Infrastructure, Applications and Operations, even as you retain control and focus on the following:
- Predictability in cost of operations and defined controls
- End-Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and People (IT Staff) Satisfaction (PSAT or ESAT)
- Availability and performance of Infrastructure and Applications
- Capacity planning to meet the growing demands of business
- Efficient IT operations including business reporting to demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Transforming business through technological advancements
Digital media organization achieves TCO reduction with Applistructure-based managed services
- 200+ apps under support 24X7; 200+FTEs working in an onsite/offshore model
- Restructured operations through a managed services model that included application support, maintenance, infrastructure management and testing services
- Moved to a DevOps model in second year with well-defined transformation roadmap
Explore how Managed Services can work for you
Fine-tuning application performance for a leading credit card company
Our client, one of the world’s leading credit card company, decided to stabilize their anti-money laundering module and...