Multivendor IT environments create many challenges. Different levels of process maturity and a lack of process alignment between IT lifecycle phases hinder delivery speed and time to market. Additionally, unclear process ownership and manual process monitoring negatively impact the quality of deliverables.
With a unified methodology delivering end-to-end integrated IT services, you can align practices, processes, tools, and business and IT KPIs. This innovative methodology can help:
- Empower scrum team leadership instead of traditional IT silos
- Enable automated governance instead of manual change approvals
- Drive greater collaboration, shorter feedback loops and smaller changes
- Provide external focus, including closer engagement with business and product owners
- Facilitate ownership of end-to-end service KPIs, such as cycle time and quality, instead of operational KPIs
- Support Lean practices from day one, including mapping value streams, identifying waste and inefficiencies, and reducing manual handoffs and wait times