Reliability Engineering & Management
The challenging path to DevOps
Technology companies have to manage tough goals such as faster time to market to accelerate cloud-based revenues along with extreme reliability.
DevOps can help but it comes with its own set of challenges including:
- Handling Development and Operations teams with diverse skills and mindsets
- Multiple tools that adversely impact reliability and stability of the environment
- Absence of integrated functioning that impacts time to market
- Inability to present a unified view rendering holistic monitoring impossible
- Lack of an integrated tool platform makes migrating to new architectures such as cloud difficult
These challenges hamper release velocity, reliability and consequently business growth and clearly establish a critical need to integrate efforts across the entire product lifecycle.
Our comprehensive Reliability Engineering and Management (REM) Solution eliminates issues created by disparate toolchains. This is achieved by building a REM platform that integrates the development and operations environments, thereby presenting a unified front.
- Holistic ownership of the DevOps environment
- Business assurance through Dev/Test environment provisioning and monitoring and comprehensive and automated Agile testing
- Production readiness and release management
- Comprehensive monitoring of applications, transactions, and infrastructure, with self-healing and AI-based optimization
- Continuous automation across the lifecycle through CI/CD, test automation, robotic process automation (RPA) and machine learning (ML)
- Delivers a composable solution that leverages existing client tool investments
- Seamlessly offers a real-time unified view eliminating disparate toolchains
- Enables accelerated transition to modern cloud native architecture
- Allows real-time visibility of the pipeline with unified KPIs across multiple tools
In addition, REM increases bandwidth for management and engineering teams allowing them to focus on product excellence.