API & Web Service Testing
For API and web-services testing, reusable test automation frameworks coupled with open source tools and technologies can reduce test cycle time and associated costs. This requires an expert in the field to understand the problem areas and deliver product requirements through a holistic approach.
Mindtree leverages its years of automation expertise in open source technologies to bring you Web Service Test Automation Framework (WSTAF), a proprietary, easy-to-use, hybrid automation framework, built on open source tools and utilities.
WSTAF increases automation eﬃciency by minimizing initial coding eﬀort and enables you to:
- Quickly create and execute automated functional, regression, compliance and load tests
- Build advanced performance tests
- Run automated functional tests faster
- Provides a robust, ﬂexible and extensible framework to support test automation on diverse sets of web services and APIs
- Signiﬁcantly reduces initial coding effort
- Enables you to quickly create advanced performance tests and run automated functional tests
- Reduces overall costs as it is built on open source tools / libraries / frameworks
A leading global bank on the road to API enablement
A leading global bankIndustry
Banking and financial servicesOffering
API EnablementBusiness challenge
A leading global...
Web Service Test Automation Framework (WSTAF)
Quicker, more reliable test automation Today, a faster test cycle at lower cost is vital to stay competitive. Re-usable test automation frameworks coupled with open source tools and technologies is a key solution to shrink test cycle time and related costs. Automation and open source technologies come with inherent risks. This requires an expert…Read More